Post from 30,000 feet - Happy Holidays!!!

surferb

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm sitting on my flight marveling at technology. Free WiFi on a Delta flight courtesy of Ebay, 30 minutes at a time. Surprisingly, it's fast and works well. Speakeasy says 500K down and 250K up - I may be throttled to that.

Anyway - hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season with family or friends.

Happy Holidays Gil! I'm sure New Zealand is nice as always. I hope you're doing well.

I'm headed to meet up with my wife for our honeymoon in Tahiti! We've been mostly apart for the first 2 months of our marriage. We'll be moving to Naples, Italy early next year.

Yep it's a domestic US flight - pretty cool. There is a blue wi-fi logo in the aircraft under the overhead baggage containers. Most medium sized aircraft and larger seem to have it. The little puddle jumpers don't seem to.

Is that a domestic (lower 48) flight?

Yep it's a domestic US flight - pretty cool.

It is very cool indeed. I wash there was a reasonably priced option for web access during transcontinental flights though. 8 to 9 hours to Europe; 12 to 15 to East Asia... could really help to offset the rearend/backside pains...