Power flex 525 no output voltage

Sert

hello everyone.

I have a 525 VFD that works, the screen shows the output voltage and the output frequency but in UVW I do not have voltage measured with an oscilloscope and/or multimeter.

V/Hz control, control with HIM and configured parameters.

I am doing these tests without the Motor connected.
Input voltage 480 vac

PF 525 15 HP,

I look forward to anyone who has had the same thing happen to them and their possible solutions. thank you

Similar Topics

I have an issue with Power Flex 525 during running processing, the VFD stopped suddenly while the PLC and VFD connection ok, VFD does not have any...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
I have this 525 that i am controlling it via ethernet. I needed to jog the drive using a start PB. when the button is pressed, the drive moves and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, While Replacing a VFD in breakdown condition which is the right and easy way to replace the drive quickly. We are working with Plant PAX...
Replies
Views
I have a 5 Hp powerflex 525 that I am having trouble with an overcurrent fault. I am new to drives and don't understand all parameters. I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom