Power Flex drives ans RSlogix 5000

Can I extract parameters froem my power flrx drive with RS5000 or do I need to purchase separate software from Rockwell ?

Thanks

I'm no expert with RSL5k but I'm pretty sure that the PowerFlex family of drives was designed to communicate (share parameters) with Logix. In fact, I think the parameters can be stored on the CLX controller and viewed in Logix, so that a simple copy of the parameter file is all that's required when replacing a P-Flex drive.

Hopefully someone with more experience with these drives and processors will chime in, I'm more of a 5/500 and ABB kinda guy. :)

RSLogix 5000 v15 and later supports integration between PowerFlex drives and ControlLogix using an embedded instance of DriveExecutive software. This requires the drives to be connected using ControlNet or EtherNet/IP.

This function of Drive Executive is included with RSLogix 5000 (it can't be run standalone).

If the drives are networked using DeviceNet, you need RSNetworx for DeviceNet software. I'm not sure how much network functionality you get with old-fashioned RIO and PowerFlex.

Thank you both for your help it answers my question. I wanted to extract parameters from a power flex and save them on my pc for future replacement if needed so there would be no confusion by others as to the values neede but this will not work looks like I will need to buy drive executive to accomplish this .
Thank you again !

What aspect of the embedded Drive Executive that I described above will not work for you ? Is it the revision, the network, or something else ?