PowerFlex 523

Rato_Ribbon

Hello,
I wanted to program the parameters for powerflex 523. I gave 480V to the powerflex but I didn't do grounding and turn on the power. But the powerflex doesn't turn on. I mean the screen didn't show anything. It didn't turn green. I checked the voltage using multimeter and I am getting 480 V in powerflex.
What could be the possible reason?
(It was working fine the previous day.)

Thank you all.

Hello,
I wanted to program the parameters for powerflex 523. I gave 480V to the powerflex but I didn't do grounding and turn on the power. But the powerflex doesn't turn on. I mean the screen didn't show anything. It didn't turn green. I checked the voltage using multimeter and I am getting 480 V in powerflex.
What could be the possible reason?
(It was working fine the previous day.)

Thank you all.

* The two pieces of the PF523 might not be properly engaged (Front-to-back)
* Your 480 might be wired to the OUTPUT terminals, not the INPUT terminals.
* Bad drive>

Thank you so much. The two pieces weren't connected together so it wasn't displaying anything.

It works fine now.

Thank you.