Powerflex 525 with encoder

arberhaziri

Hi there, I have an issue while trying to control powerflex 525 with the encoder.
I want to move the motor manually with powerflex and store that position in order to use it later on. I found that programming with step logic I can give position units for my motor to go to, but I can't take values from the encoder to know what's the current position and store it to be used later on.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a application where I must do a positioning of a conveyor belt with a PF525. The Motor of the conveyor has an incremental encoder. So...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Using a powerflex 525 with a quadrature encoder for the first time. The application is to track product movement along a belt from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, people I have a problem with the reset encoder routine. I can not reset encoder positions(parameters 376 and 377). I followed the manual and...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have not had much luck getting a direct response from my distributor on this question. We have an existing chain conveyor system...
Replies
Views
Hello, is there a possibility to obtain count of revolutions in PF525? VFD is in velocity mode but I also need count of revolutions to fill some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom