Powerflex 700 VC Fault Clear using dig input and pushbutton

Jasondelane

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've set up a powerflex 700 with Digital Input 1 (set to Stop - CF), and wired a pushbutton to give the input to clear faults. I've verified that the input is being received by monitoring the digital inputs on the him. I tested it by cutting power to the drive just long enough to get an undervoltage fault, but when I push the button, the fault doesn't clear. I've also tried setting Digital Input 1 to Clear Faults, still no luck. All other inputs except #6 are set to "not used", since I'm using 6 as an Enable.

Is there something I'm missing? Using the stop button on the HIM clears the fault fine.

Nevermind I figured it out. I had all my Masks set for Port 5 with digital inputs masked. I fixed the mask for digital inputs. Thanks for reading though. :)