Powerflex4 question

What you are trying to do is simple and routine for those of us that do it everyday, but you can cause yourself real (expensive) problems if you do it wrong. In the long run it would likely pay to have an electrician who is experienced with control work come in and do the wiring and drive setup for you. Something like this should only take an hour or two, at the most, and would be less than the cost of replacing one drive.

Good luck,
Will.

An electrical contractor did the install. The contactor is acting as an Estop. It is wired with both a mushroom on/off and toggle switch wired in series. I put another push button switch in a remote location today. I will install switches on panel like shown on p 1-16 to control the drives.

Similar Topics

Quick question on the Powereflex 4 probably pertains to most drives. Does setting the stop command to "coast" eliminate the deceleration setting...
Replies
Views
Getting back into this after a few years, was drewcrew6 back then. Can the pv talk directly to the powerflex, ability to start stop jog drive...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I just wanted to ask a quick drive question. I am trying to commision an old panel that came from another plant. It has many sets of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to do Modbus communication between PLC(L73S Controller) and Powerflex 4 Drives. Does anyone tried this before? Thanks, Vinod
Replies
Views
We have a powerflex4 drive I am going to over speed or overclock take from 60hz to a 100hz Any reasons you would suggest not doing this I just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom