Printer in Free Port Mode with S7-200

ghulamshoaib

Hello,

S7-200 is installed with dot matrix printer. its printer is not working.

now I have changed the printer. Problem in new printer is that it is printing in forward direction. I want to change the print direction to revers.

i have changed the print direction of the printer by its setting tool but when I connect printer with PLC, it prints in the same forward direction.

any suggestions please

Similar Topics

Has anyone installed Hp laserjet pro 4203 to OMNI 3000 or 6000 via ethernet..Is there a specific Config? I have a problem..Please advise
Replies
Views
I'm a Manufacturing Engineer with limited PLC experience and I am doing some research for our Controls Department. Does anyone have experience...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Shot in the dark here, but a customer has this Arca Linerplus Advanced 4.0 printer/applicator for pallet-tagging and we need to change the mode on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an issue to establish connection between my PLC to Zebra Printer. On my side don't have the ASCII card Module to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom