Printing Ladder in RSL5K

BillRobinson

Hey folks, this is driving me batty! I'm trying to print a ladder program on 11x17 paper but it seems RSL5K is wrapping around the page when i print. I've tried everything to try to stop this and the only thing i can get to work is print in landscape, which i'm trying to avoid. Anybody else have this problem, and what are you folks using for your print settings?

I've attached a printout printed to pdf, oh and it's version 19.01.

I print to a PDF sized larger than the paper I plan to print to, then print the PDF to paper with the PDF print driver set to scale the PDF to the paper. This is the only way I've found to scale down the font size on 5000. Maybe you can do it on the newer versions and I'm still stuck in my old way of doing it?

Go to File - Print Options - Ladder Listing

Under Display check/uncheck options
Under Font/Color change the font size to 4.

Print away!