Problem with communicating TP170A to PLC

Problem Solved!

I first, set the node address of HMI in transfer settings to 15, then removed the HMI object from Profibus line on HWconfig,and set the WinCC address to 15 and then checked the "Only Master on the Bus" option.
I downloaded the hwconfig and everything became OK! No BF and no SF flashing anymore!
Thanks for answers! :D

Another question:
Why we can not use HMI as slave? What is the usage of HMI objects in HWconfig? What if we want to add more HMI's or even CPU's?

Similar Topics

Good Morning All, I worked with Automation Direct and Allen Bradley for the last 20 years. Now I have a new job working with Omron. My first...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am currently working on a project involving the use of a Micrologix 1100 PLC with RSlogix 500. With the program downloaded to the PLC, I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to this group and to the plc. I am trying to connect the plc-5 to my computer using usb serial adapter. I am going to configure...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having a problem with connecting to a plc at work.It is a modicon micro 110 CPU 411 00. I am trying to connect using Proworx 32 trial...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1500 configured with a 1769-SDN communicating with 1769-OB32 24VDC output module using a 1769-ADN. The Micrologix reads the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom