Problem with devices on Vijeo Citect 7.40

bleand

Hi.
I'm creating a project on Vijeo Citect 7.40 in which I have 2 devices configured. One of them registers every action that every operator executes, and the other one saves the alarms.
Both devices generates a backup file (.001,.002,.003,etc.) at 23:57 each day.
After that, the .001 file, which contains all the alarms of the previous day, is copied to another location with an dbf extension, so the user can access to it.
The problem that I'm having is that the alarms device, creates 2 backups files a day, instead of 1. So when the file is copied, the .001 file doesn't have all the alarms of the day, but only the few ones that occurred between the creation of the 2 files. (The second file is created at a random hour of the day).

The system consist on 3 PCs, 2 workstations and 1 server. The actions device is saved on the server, and the alarms are saved locally in every PC.

I've tried with only 1 PC, saving alarms locally and had the same problem.
The devices configuration are exactly the same on both of them.

Any ideas why is this happening? Thanks.