PROFIBUS 16 devices problem

Doug_Adam said:
Have you tried attaching the device to the SCADA network to see what happens?

No. It would be last solution, I want first to try to solve this mystery.

dchartier said:
Do you have the diagnostic OBs loaded in your project, as suggested before? If so, what diagnostics are in the diagnostic buffer?
Yes, I have OB's. OB35, OB40, OB82, OB85, OB86, OB121, OB122. But, problem is that I don't work for that factory, I work for a little firm that makes PLC&SCADA software, btw. we started just year ago, this is our second "big" job. So, I'm not in that factory every day and I can't be whenever I want. We were last time there last week to install new inverter and run into problems, time goes away and we must go so I didn't check and copy diagnostic buffer. We must go there tomorrow and finally start that motor and inverter.

JesperMP said:
If you cannot integrate the HMI in this way, then for the Profibus Network, go to Network Settings tab .. Change Profile from DP to Standard, select the Options button, Network Stations tab, select Include Network Configuration Below, then increase Active Stations with FDL/FMS/S7 communication load with 1.

Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow.

PLC software and SCADA are finished, can we integrate projects now? What would happened with addresses? Would we need to insert them again?