Problem with FT View that is working with different devices via OPC UA

Yashka

I have got a strange issue during developing the project where the FT View application is interacting with PLC via the OPC UA server. So, there is an easy reproduced test: place on a display the two indicators linked with OPC UA tags that are from different devices. All working fine until one of those devices is going offline. In this case, ALL indicators on this display are failed.

Please, help me sorted out with this issue. Is it something wrong with my project? Or it is a well-known issue and a solution already exists?

Thanks in advance

First thing I would try is use a OPC test client and also put the links on two different screens and see if you lose comm.

Yes, of course, I've tested it in all possible ways.
All devices have expected behavior. Moreover, I have additional evidence that this problem on Rockwell's side. I've developed a long time ago the gateway for storing data from OPC UA to Oracle used C# + official OPC UA .NET Client. That tool is working fine in any such situation. I just see 0x8000000 error for offline devices.

Can anyone test such a case in your environment?

P.S. I found a workaround - if I'm wrapping tags from such problem devices in local HMI tags all working fine. But it just last chance button, unfortunately. I'd like to sort out this issue in a normal way.