FactoryTalk View SE Alarm problem

HyDe

Hi all.

I´ve got a little problem with my FT View SE alarm window. On my PLC program, I have 200 SINT for alarms, in which every bit is for one alarm. These are configured in the alarms and events setup and most of the alarms shows just fine on my HMI alarm window, but I just found out that not all the alarms are showing up, even when I manually write alarm bit to =1 (In this case alarm @ bit "ALM[166].0"). The HMI was created by our supplier, so I haven´t created it myself. I have made little modifications to HMI, but I am not that familiar with the software.

I checked the alarms and events setup from FT Studio and all the alarms seems to be configured same way and I could not figure out where is the problem. It´s like the HMI does not read the input tag, but all the alarms are read from the same processor and most works fine. Not sure what is last working alarm bit on the list.

-HyDe

Thanks for the reply. Not sure if I understood correctly, but in my HMI I´ve got alarm diplay which has Alarm & Event summary view window and on other display I have the Alarm & event Banner. Most alarm bits shows up just fine on the summary display, but for some reason not all. Tried looking on summary configuration and comparing alarm properties from alarms that shows and alarms that doesn´t show in the summary, but didn´t figure out why some shows and others doesn´t.