FactoryTalk View Alarm Summary Parameter Filtering

Astleas

Hi All,

I'm currently designing a faceplate for an analog input object, and I'm trying to create an alarm tab with an Alarm and Event Summary object that displays the alarm list specifically for the tag whose faceplate was called. In the global object for my faceplate, I have the Alarm/Event summary object and in the Display Filters tab I have the initial display filter set to "Tag Filter", which I've defined with the condition:

Alarm Name LIKE '%[#1]#2_Alma%'

That's the result from using the Filter Wizard, anyway. But it doesn't seem to be working. At runtime, none of the alarms for the tag show up. So my question is, is parameter-based filtering like this something that can even be done? If not (or even if so), is there an easier way to accomplish what I'm trying to accomplish? Thanks in advance for any responses.

I neglected to include this in the original post, but #1 is the PLC name/tag folder and #2 is the tag in question. Other features of this faceplate work as expected when referencing these parameters.