Problem with GX Configurator-ST

MrTysk

I can't connect to my ST-node using this program. I don't know what to do anymore.
Com-port is correct and so on. I can connect to my PLC (Q01) with both GX IEC and Configurator-DP but Configurator-ST refuses to connect to the node.
I have moved the cable to the node btw.;)

I run my programs on an IBM laptop with a slot in COM-port in the pcmcia-slot. Windows XP.
I've changed com-port numbers. Tried all the speed settings. Compability mode (win 98). Nothing works. I always get this message.
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/9/9/6/f_Errorm_938981a.jpg

Anyone has got any tips? Version of Config-ST is the one that followed with DP 7.0.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to communicate between a CompactLogix PLC and an Omron CJ2M PLC using Ethernet/IP. I'm using up the Omron network configurator...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom