problem with wago 750-843 and I am responsible!!!!

unclehamid

we have several wago 750-843 ethernet(with 750-455 AI4) are connected via intranet to a PC server .all of them just feed IP with bootP software.there is no programming or hardware config with codsys.they send data (AI) to server but sometimes some stations dosn't send data (but we can ping them and we can see them by Internet Explorer )

send me the software and i will have a look at it.
the PC asks for some data and the plc should sent them, however this sometimes takes a while.
ping is hardware and just looks if ip address is active, not if plc is running.
they all should have their own address and the first three bytes should be the same for all pc and plc.
please use markers for the data as the inputs are scanned and invisible.

thank you shooter for your attention,because of high pollution here we have 2 days off + 2 days Iranian weekend(thursday & friday) we have a long holiday
after that I will send u program its based on oracle software .I hope u can check it but for wagos we don't have any program.
I appreciate your kind attitude again.