problem with wincc a server and some clients

unclehamid

I am doing a test with wincc v6

I configure a wincc server and try to have some client you know when create a wincc project it will be generated in wincc projects folder
and it is shared (I have some pcs "workgroup" networked all of them winxp)
but problem is I can see wincc projects in other pcs but I can't enter folder (I can reach others shared files and folder)if someone had a exprience please help me(someone told me your server must be win2000server and your net should be domain but I doubt)
thanks

Similar Topics

Hi! I have a GEFANUC Versamax PLC and i want to conect it with WINCC FLEXIBLE 2007, im using KEPSERVER and i dont have problems reading the data...
Replies
Views
We migrated a project from WinCC V 7.0 ( Windows XP) to WinCC V 7.5 (Windows 10).Every things okey .When the language translation button is...
Replies
Views
I have wincc flex 2008 project made with wincc flexible 2088 sp1 project hmi device is simatic pc panel 19" I want to change hmi device to run the...
Replies
Views
Hello During Compiling of WinCC Flexible Project It gives me following Error Internal error(Detail: cannot get parent folder-object type:VAR)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone here, I'm facing a minor problem related to the WinCC Scada system which controls the desalination unit in the plant where I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom