Problems with S7 MPI communication

A small correction:

JesperMP said:
If the Protool PC is on a Profibus connection, then I believe it must be configured in the hardware configuration, and it will then appear automatically in NetPro.
After a little digging I find that a Protool PC on Profibus is a master, and thus do NOT have to be configured in STEP7 hardware configuration. All setup is done in the Protool project.

If the project is integrated in STEP7 it will appear automatically in NetPro anyhow (regardles of it is on MPI or Profibus).

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a new Siemens 400H-CPU. On the rack there is a power module, a CPU and an ethernet card. I need to download the hardware...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been struggling with trying to get a TP27 working with a 315-2DP. In my struggles I must have inadvertantly set something up incorrectly...
Replies
Views
Hi, having some issues with scalings (SCP commands) with some Vegapuls 65 guided wave radar level transmitters. I've set the min/max in the...
Replies
Views
Anyone have problems/solutions with Rehosting Studio 5000 to a new computer. Our IT department successfully Rehosted 2 laptops, but the other 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom