Process Flow Diagram

Unregistered

U
Hi, I'm a student and need to make a process flow diagram of a plc installation and have no idea what one looks like. Can anyone help? Also, I am unsure of how to do a wiring diagram of a 240V power supply to a plc and pump. Thanks

For the flow diagram:
Do you know what function block programming
looks like? It can be simalar to that.
You know if this condition "AND" that condition exist
the result will be this pump will start.
also you can use "or" "timer on" "counters".
and you link it all together just as the program flows.
I've made them but can't send you an example.

If you are talking about a flow chart (or flow diagram), this is how it looks like:

oo1.gif

And a PLC installation to my point of view is:

PC/Notebook > PLC program > PLC

240V to a PLC??? I am not sure if it is possible, but I wire 24VDC to a plc and the appropriate voltage requirement to the pump. wiring is simple. Just follow the instructions on the operation manual usually bundled to the packages.

Are you talking about a flow chart for the program logic, or are you talking about a Process and Instrumentation Diagram?