Profibus communication between S7-1200 and Danfoss FC302

SLAV83

Hello,

I'm writing my first program for S7-1200 and have some problems with communication between CM 1243-5 and FC302 via profibus dp

Is there a chance that someone already wrote a simple program for S7-1200 that starts, stops and sets frequency to FC302.

I would be grateful for any help.
[email protected]

Best Regards

Hi

I'am not a Siemens man but have fare are you. Have you imported the GDS file for the drive and selected PPO.

Have you read about the Drives status and control word

Banker

Yeah, there is a typo in my post. I'm interested in VLT FC301. I have uploaded GSD Files, set up PPO Type 3 for 16 Profibus DP Slaves. I made instructions to read data from VLT Drives.

I'm asking for veryfied solution because i don't have FC301's yet, and i will not have enough time for tests.

Best regards