Profibus connection for siemens S7-300

arocon

I want to take some data from a Siemens S7-300 system to the other system through profibus system. I configured a Profibus node in the hardware for that system. But i could not understand how to write software to transfer the data.Do i need a Data Block ? If i need Data Block then how to link Data Block with the Profibus node ? Anyone help me will be great.

I want to take some data from a Siemens S7-300 system to the other system through profibus system. I configured a Profibus node in the hardware for that system. But i could not understand how to write software to transfer the data.Do i need a Data Block ? If i need Data Block then how to link Data Block with the Profibus node ? Anyone help me will be great.

This theme is discussed nty times in the forum before. Did you try a search?

Kalle