profibus simulation

Hi,
I've done this for frequency converter DP slaves.
I've written a small application which connects to Plcsim via S7-Prosim interface. It reads the control word, and then writes the status word back.

But you need to know how the behaviour of your original DP slave, as you have to reproduce this in your own simulation.

If you are using the process image (IW) in your program instead of using the peripheral image (PIW), then you could program the simulation in the plc program by overwriting the process image.

Similar Topics

Yo! So I want to make a simulation with the DP. I have a CPU318-2 with a DP module. To this I have a DP Master system connencted, and to this I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a profibus network and am a newbie in the automation and communication industry. what are the components required for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom