S7 Device Proxy Profibus Diagnostics

rob63

Hi,

I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA.
Everything I’m currently trying to display works well.

I would like to create a page for profibus diagnostics. In previous projects that have solely been created in TIA I have dragged the stethoscope icon to a new page, compiled/downloaded and all information is displayed.

For some reason in the device proxy project the diagnostic window is blank, I have read elsewhere this should work, I’m not sure what I have done incorrectly… Is there an additional setup required?

It's possible that it only works for integrated 300s vs device proxy, but my guess is that you imported the tags but not the alarms or something.