PROFIBUS Softnet S7 on SIMATIC NET

It depends on what you want to achieve.

In the downloads section under Siemens, there is a guide how to setup Simatic net with OPC and a CP5611 card.

Not sure if Win NT is a problem. I doubt that the latest versions of Simatic Net will work with NT.

hi M.del!
how can you find the "PB softnet S7 ". would you like to show me about it ? i'm very need it . i'd appreciate it , if you would . thanks very much !

Similar Topics

Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a profibus network and am a newbie in the automation and communication industry. what are the components required for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am new to the S7-300 and the whole Profibus communication. And I just wonder that can you connect a S7-300 module to a Beckhoff Bus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom