Program in GE fanuc 90-30 wont download

Good Day Guys

I recently created a program, ( simple program) with Proficy machine edition. all configurations and module configuration (rs232 port settings,I/O,CPU) were met according to required settings)
connections are good , I can go online, but when i try to download the program, I get stuck at "DOWNLOADING REF MEMORY ALOC".. then an error of failed to connect with the device occured. "error 0867".
Why is that so? I try to update it by firmware but it failed (twice). I research for error codes. clear the fault tables and checked the COM port

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!! :)

Last edited:
Research the error code again, once you get connected it will likely download.

1. I clicked Run in the toolbar.. it will try to run the output but it fail.
2. I switch off the KEY switch in the CPU374.
3. I press the Reset button (ethernet reset button) on the CPU374. (the RUN LED will light)
4. switch ON CPU374.
4. Run the output.