programing a garage?

moose702

Hey Everyone i have a question?iam new at this plc.am doing a program on how to program a garage to open and close. and when a car passes a sensor the garage would open and as soon as is in the garage the door would close and would activate some lights in the house..if n e one knows how to do it. can you plz help me out thanks>>

Try a flowchart to determine what condition(s) have to be met for each of the events you want to trigger. Post what you come up with.

I got it figured out and have it drawn up on a word.doc. It is a little more complicated than I thought, but as Rguimond suggest....draw it up and we can compare notes.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have Guard PLC 1600 by Rockwell Automation (it has been obsolete by them but still in the market and works fine). I need know if this...
Replies
Views
I got DL06 AutomationDirect PLC to program with DirectSOFT6. It is a simple machine (40 in and 20 out, all digital), few valves, a simple conveyor...
Replies
Views
Please suggest me programing cable for omron plc sysmac model no. Cpm2a
Replies
Views
hi all, I am a PLC beginner.trying to learn how to program on my own at home. I am about to purchase a training kit online and just needed some...
Replies
Views
please suguest me the cable names of following urgent 1) programming cable for PLC nexgenie 2000 model 2) PLC nexgenie 1000 model NG16DL
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom