Programming cable for Toshiba T1

supporter

Hi Guys,

I need to get an old Toshiba T1 PLC up and running, I need to construct a programming cable but I'm not able to find the pin-out, can anyone of you help me?

Thanks!

Try this link:

http://www.toshiba.com/ind/downloads_main.jsp

After clicking on the link, Select: Category > PLCs, Product Family > T1 Micro PLC, Download type > Manuals. Then click Apply Filter.
Maybe one of the manuals listed will have the information.

See the T1-40S manual pages 13,15,16 for a possible solution.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Anyone know where I can get a programming lead for a Toshiba PLC A Prosec T1 MDR40S I actually have one on order from ebay coming from China but...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having a bit of trouble finding a programmming cable for a toshiba EX100. None left with toshiba according to our suppliers. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
1203-USB I can't find it for sale new so I assume it's no longer made? Used, folks want no less than $1k USD for it missing all the cables and in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom