Programming Crimson 3.0

I got a G304K to an Allen Bradley 1100. I am trying to program Crimson 3.0 (tag) to turn on Bit3.0/0=1 (on) when a push button is pressed. Pressed a second time same button Bit3.0/0=0 (off) I got my program linked, zip file. Can someone look at this and correct me? My first time with HMI programming. Thanks.

Try this version (attached).
Changes made:
1) Deleted driver for programming port. Leave the programming port alone otherwise you run the risk of locking yourself out of the unit!
2) Added DF1 driver for RS232 port 2. Ser for Micrologix. Port configured at 19.2k baud (change this to match your actual Micrologix).
3) Deleted the Trigger assignments for the tag "Input_0". Triggers are not required and there were errors with your settings. On the display page your button action is set to Toggle which should handle your requirement that a single button turn the bit on and then off on successive presses.
4) Changed the tag Data Treat As property to Bit Array Little Endian.

I think it should work now (double check that baud rate though).

Paul

Last edited:
Thanks Okie, seems to work okay with the Emulator. I ordered a programming cable from RL yesterday. Hopefully program the 304 next week. Thanks.