Programming practice

saultgeorge

Lifetime Supporting Member
Morning folks--I have been programming in RS 5 and 500 for quite a few years. I need to get proficient in navigating in 5000 and I would like to learn some navigation and basics in STEP 5 and STEP 7.
This year I have not been doing any programs from scratch at all--just controls and troubleshooting. I feel I am losing some of my programming speed and skills.
Are there any on-line courses or tutorials, hopefully free, that I can use to get proficient in the above mentioned software? And is there any way to download non-licensed software such as RS 5000 that would only be good to practice with?
Any ideas would be appreciated; I'm looking to get off the floor and just program and perhaps de-bug and T/S and travel for commissioning. Thanks and have a great 4th