Programming S7-200 to calculate the power factor

ahmed s

Hi gentelmen

It is a pleasure to join you and discuss some information about hte PLC.Where i will graduate from the college this year and my graduation project is to measure the power factor using PLC.
I have two tranducers one for the voltage and the other for current and these tranducers will be connected to the PLC. Then i want the plc TO receve the signals and measure the phase shift between the two sign wave which will be the time and then change the t(time) to angle and find the power factor (cos Q).
I need your help to programe the PLC to do this task.

with bbest wishes for success.:)

Similar Topics

I have an issue after programming a Lenze 8200 Vector drive using Lenze Global DRive Easy software. I have connected using a Can Bus interface...
Replies
Views
Hi, The MicroLogix 1200 has a Com 0 port and a "HMI/programming port". When looking at the PLC, there is a port on the left side and a port on...
Replies
Views
Dear all How to open .b0$,b1$,b2$,da1,ix$,lx$ allen bradley plc2 files. Please help Thanks & Regards Afeef
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have these 2 problems. 1. siemens s7 200 programming cable 6ES7 901-3CB30-0XA0 (both ends serial ports). My laptop does not have a...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am an Allen-Bradley programmer who has an opportunity to work with some Siemens equipment (S7-1200). The discreet stuff is pretty...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom