Programming the sheetfeeding system

koneyn

Hello everybody!

I'm a student who's having a hard time writing a correct (pseudo)code for PLC whose task is to control the feeding unit on a sheetfed printing machine.

This is the task: the stack of paper lyes on a board in the feeding unit, and each time a single sheet needs to be picked up, a motor (for instance, M1) brings the board a little bit higher. The sheet than gets to the microswitch (ms1) that turns off the machine if accidentaly two sheets instead of one were taken. Also, just before the same sheet enters the printing unit, it has to be aligned well, which is controlled by a photosensor (ps1). When there are no more sheets of paper on the board, the second microswitch tells the machine to stop (ms2)...

Any clues? :confused:

Thank you in advance!