project on supervisory control system of feeder lines control system

Vahid Tekle

Hellow,

I would like to know how to interface the plc wish the feeder lines control methods,please specify in details how the three
feeder lines are connected through an over load relay so that the over load relay senses whether there is an over load current based on the preset value designed for the shut down on the plc programming,exactly my question is how to interface the plc,Relay and the feeder lines our plc is 24v dc.

thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a Yokogawa Hart pressure Transmitter and a Rosemount Temp Transmitter to read on a 1769-IF4 module on an L33ERM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom