Prolem with rslogix emulate 5000

fredd_29

Hi when i try to create the processor the program gives me an error, i upload the images i hope you can help me

internal error.
Rslinx Service is not installed.
Emulogix5868 requires Rslinx to be installed and run as a service.

inmediatlly when i click ok it drop another message:

internall error
Failed to instal Rslogix emulate 5000 in that slot

Nueva imagen (11).jpg Nueva imagen (12).jpg

Well, IS RSLinx installed and running? Do you have the virtual baclplane driver running in Linx?

Well, IS RSLinx installed and running? Do you have the virtual baclplane driver running in Linx?

Yes it is installed and runing, and the backplane too, im also working normally emulating rslogix 500 and using the backplane to make a simulation with factory talk and rslogix 500