ProMinent Delta Metering Pump via Profibus

edda

Hi Everybody!

Have anyone used ProMinents Metering (Dosing) Pumps and controlled them over profibus? Does it work like it should?

And do you have a communication block (siemens S7) that you could share with me... It would save me some time not having to write my own and test it.. And hey I would need some extra time right now 🤞🏻

I've been talking to ProMinent here in Sweden and they have nothing, only the GSD file.

Best Regards.

/Edmund Andersson

Similar Topics

i try to use siemens and profibus DP to connect to Prominent Gamma pump, the GSD I use was prom0596, I try to searching the info via internet but...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded COMMGR 1.15 software on my laptop. After downloading it works. When I stop and start the program again it doesn't work. It is...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom