Proportional hydraulic valve

blima

Hello!

I have a signal converter, reference PEM - 020 - G24 , which converts a signal of 0-10 V to a current signal that goes to a proportional hydraulic valve.

I have measured the current at 0 % and I have 500mA , 1200mA when I have 100 % .

The converter has three potentiometers , Im , Ib and Is. Anyone point me the function of each ? I already know that Ib is base current, Is is step current and Im is the maximum current. Is there any tutorial in how can I regulate it?

Photo of the system :
https://meocloud.pt/link/0d6f9360-50ac-4214-b2d2-11f8d00c407a/20140715_214142.jpg/

Thank you.

Those modules are generally supplied with the valve by the manufacturer. You should contact the valve manufacturer for tuning procedures.

Similar Topics

Has anyone on hear ever heard of controlling a proportional hydraulic valve directly from a PLC with a PWM output and SSR, instead of using an...
Replies
Views
We have a proportional valve where we suspect that we may be at the performance limit. With the performance limit, I mean what I see in a curve of...
Replies
Views
In the attached picture, you can see a hydraulic schematic of our installation with a proportional valve (Atos) with integrated force control...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am an inventor looking for a way to automate a block-making press I made out of a log splitter. It makes blocks for building homes from...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, The processor is a SLC 5/04 using RSlogix 500. Have a question about a proportional valve on our hydraulic system on one of our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom