ProSoft MVI69-MCM

Dear colleagues, could you help please.

I have Prosoft Modbus module MVI69-MCM for CompactLogix PLC. With this module I need to communicate with modbus slave device (Modbus ASCII, 57600 baud, 8 bit, 1 stop bit, non-parity).

Address register of parameter that I need read from device is 30202.
Command configuration in ProSoft Configuration Builder is in snapshot #1.

But in logix all inputs values are 0. Except MCM.DATA.ReadData[100] = 2, that describes error. When I physically disconnect device MCM.DATA.ReadData[100] = -11
Port statisitcs are in snapshot 2.
What I'm doing wrong?
Thanks

1.PNG 2.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I’m trying to copy the configuration from one MVI69-MCM to another. I am having no luck establishing serial comms with the device...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am desperate for some help with a Prosoft DVI69-MCM MODBUS module. Details: Prosoft DVI69-MCM MODBUS module set up as slave with a...
Replies
Views
Im having a bit of trouble trying to figure this out any assistance is greatly appreciated... Im using a Rockwell L32E compact logix controller...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to integrate an MVI69-MCM module into my project. I need to be a Modbus slave and I need to send and receive data. I'm really...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Quick question regarding polling a Modbus device (NuFlo Scanner 2000 flow meter) with a AB CompactLogix and a Prosoft MVI69-MCM card...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom