Pumps Control

madujnr

r/PLC
•Posted byu/madujnr
5 minutes ago
control of water level with two pumps
Post is awaiting moderator approval.
This post is currently awaiting approval by the moderators of r/PLC before it can appear in the subreddit.
hi all,

i'm new to plc programming and i was looking for some help with a project. i have 2 pumps pumping out water from a tank . one pump start at a level low level say 1 m the other pump starts at 2 m. Both of the pumps are to stop at 0.5 m level .

There are two level switches for minimum and maximum . analog input range is 4-20mA corresponding 0-4 m of water level

if one pump fails the other should cover ,pumps to change priority of starting every week and two pumps can not start at the same time.

pumps should be running on automatic.

anyone who can do this program on tia portal . thanks

controller : 1212C ad/dc rly

1221 DI 8 x 24VDC 6ES7 221--1BF0-0XB0

1231 AI card 4X13 BIT 6ES7 231-4HD30-0XB

a sample project would be great . cheers and good health on this corona season.

Welcome to the forum!

Show your work/what you've tried and folks with TIA Portal knowledge will help you out but not do it for you.

Good Luck.

here is what i have done so far

View attachment pump control.pdf
i am not familiar with the sequencing of the pumps i tried to use the the rd_sys_t function in tia portal to set the changes of pump priority to change on every Sunday which so far isn't working as i wanted .