PV+ 1000 does not communicate with CL PLC

nmk34

Hello
i have a PV+1000 firmware ver 5.10 and a compact logix L18ERM VER 24. I googled and read many posts but still can not make simple button on the PV to work with the PLC program. I could not upgrade the PV firmware and I do not have a TechConnect. Some posts tell me to manually set the path in the PV to the target PLC above and as i understood, the RSlinx Enterprise to reset and load configuration from .mer file, but still did not work. what workaround if someone can explain the steps to take to get this done.
is there steps I can follow to get them to communicate or it is not possible?

Similar Topics

A technician from one of our other plants called me and asked why they could not see there Panelview Plus 1000's after upgrading to RS Linx...
Replies
Views
Does anybody make programs to a micrologix 1000? I have a machine that lost the program and now I have to find the way to reprogram it. I've been...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Greeting! I am new to this area so I am wondering if anyone can help me or guide me how to solve the problem. I inherited projects for plants done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom