PV+1500 display design

angi

Hi guys

I need to design a report display in PV+1500, one part of the dispaly is error message(using Local Message, for example, in the right low corner of the report) which will come out when production fail the test.
My problem is that I do not want this error message appears on the report if the production pass the test, and only could see the error message if it fail.
How to make it?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am doing a PLC5 to CLX conversion and asking if someone can point me in the right direction. Let me prefix this by saying that my...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to configure the PV logout / login functions so that they're triggered from the PLC? I want to log who starts what on my system...
Replies
Views
OK I have a PLC, configured with 10 words of alarm bits B9:10/0 - B9:19/15. They already have a description, which is pretty much what I want to...
Replies
Views
hi i have problem with connect PV 1500 to Backup SLC5/05 Via serial Port my system as follow : primary Rack 1747-1553 , 1747-BSN...
Replies
Views
I have a PV1500+ and Logix5561 talking to each other via Ethernet. I'm trying to find decent examples to how to set up communications between the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom