PV 300 connected to a micrologix 1200 using DF1

hi mickey and all,,!

i have windows xp sp3,, how i fix this problem to confiqure the driver,,! and rslinx lite in my computer,,!

or give me link of patch file,,i had tried ur last given post adress but found nothing,,! so can u give me direct file or link,,!

have a good day!

hi mickey,,,wi instal ur given patch but still did get through the erors,,
well,,i can install new operating systemm,,which operating systen u recomend to solve the issue,,! windows xp sp???????

thanks in advance

have a good day

hi mickey,,,wi instal ur given patch but still did get through the erors,,

thanks in advance

have a good day

What are the errors?

Windows XP Professional SP2 or SP3 with the patch.

See attached for a little more on the patch

Last edited:
hi mickey n all
i download ur given patach but when i click on apply patch ,,following error appears,,what can i do now,,,
n same fault AIC driver is not intializing in rslinx,,it shows 'fatal error apears,,';
AND...
on continuing it gives same error of 'fatal error on intilizing PIC driver''

file.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know, have you tried clicking continue?

Hopefully the person who wrote the patch will check in.

:site:ya...........!
thanks mickey and patch provider,,,,i uploaded and downloaded programme from pv.

but onemore thing,,,that rslinx didn't initialize PIC driver until I restart my computer,,and to connect another PV it also need to restart again to initialize driver again ,,otherwise it gives same error of 'pic driiver error'

whay am i facing this problem,,??

and thanks for support anf literature provided by mickey and :site: 🍺