Pv 300

zaskew

I have a PV 300 that screen went out. I purchase a new one. Is it possible to install it to the PLC and use a memory card?

I would type the brand name and cat. number into google. That way you can download the info and refer back to it when needed as there is a lot more to it than just installing a memory card.

Is it the little PV300 Micro or the full size (tall with keypad)? If the latter, there is a PCMCIA slot you can use for program transfers. That would require that you have a copy of the *.pva file on a card or a way to put in on a card that is acceptable for that slot.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom