PWM outputs through Extension Module(Mitsubishi PLC)

AliHabib

Hello Everyone!
I've Mitsubishi FX2N-80MR PLC. It has relay type 40 outputs. I need one PWM output and two Pulse outputs for servo and stepper.
Please tell me if I can use the transistor type extension module like FX2N-16EYT to get PWM and Pulse outputs?
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks
Regards
Ali Habib

You have to use a special high speed output card for PWM instructions if not using the Y0 Y1 etc. This PLC is now redundant & I cannot find any information on external add on cards, however, according to the manual PWM on extension blocks seems only available on the FX3 series. otherwise you need to use Y0-Y3 but it has to be a transistor type.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys. I got a 1212C DC/DC/DC with 4 PWM outputs. I thought by adding an SB1222 atop of the CPU would give me more PWM outputs... but...
Replies
Views
How will generated a 2 pulses outputs in the s7 1200 plc.... 2 pulse outputs of s7 1200 PTO or PWM are there.... i think PTO is digital output &...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I need some help with the T100MD-1616 PLC. I dont know where to connect the PWM output on the PLC. Can someone help me?
Replies
Views
Good morning! I'm trying to find a DIN rail-mountable 4-0channel PWM amplifier that is capable of accepting a 5VDC PWM with a maximum frequency...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom