Q02PLC module QD75MH1 error

Juraj

Hello,
I am a beginner at Mitsubushi PLC programming. I am using a Q02CPU with some modules attached. I Am trying to move a servo through QD75MH1 module and MR-J3-20B amplifier. I am trying to use a JOG forward function (that is on Y8 output if I understand it correctly) in GX Works2, but when I start the program and set Y8 ON, an error LED starrts blinkung on the QD75MH1 module. I don't know where an I making a mistake. I would like to find out what kind of an error it is. How can I see the error number or message in GX Works2?

Thank you for quick reply,
I would be able to find error number from buffer memory address, but I can't figure out how to see the buffer memory in GX Works2. Is there some kind of diagnostic tool or do I have to use some function in code to call the memory or something else?
Simply, I just know that the error is stored somewhere in the memory, but I don't know how to get to it.

I do not have a real PLC at hand at the moment & have never done it on GXW2 only done it on the older GXIECDeveloper, it may be one of the diagnostics or tool menu's, on GXIEC you could select a module & it gave a list of the buffer memories & display the data in them you could use a FROM instruction to copy the buffer memories from the card & store them in "D" registers also I do not have an inteligent card with me so cannot show how it is done. I will try & get hold of a Q processor tomorow but it would be a coms card, however, I believe these also have buffer memories & see what I can come up with.

Here is the procedure to see the diagnostics information. I am very sorry for not being able to show the English tool. The GXWorks2 does not support the shifting of language.

2023-12-13MELSEC_DIAG.png

Alfredo: I don't think the OP is having an error on the PLC just the error on the QD card, I suspect that he will need to look at the buffer memories of the card, as I pointed out I have not done this on GXWorks2 only on GXIEC, wait a minute ?? Yes I have done it on an FX on the ASI card, but that was some time ago, just looked at the status buffers.

I think this is how you monitor the buffer memories
you select online/Monitor then select device buffer memory batch change to buffer memory then select the module & address Then monitor it should show up the buffer memories & the values.

Buffer monitor.png

OK Sparky, I could be yet not understanding. The system monitor does provide additional information on the module. For example, in the below screenshot the Ethernet card of my Melsec PLC does not have correct parameters. There is information on buffers. Not sure what is available for that particular board as I only have this one. Of course in the case of a communication board there are other screens that show more meaningful diagnostics.

20231213_GxWorks2Diag_1.png

Thank you both very much,
I will not be able to try these methods out for a few days as I currently don't have the PLC with me. I will post my progress as soon as possible.