QJ71E71-100 to Host System using GX IEC Developer

mkko

Can Anybody please help me with the settings required to cofigure a Mitsubishi QJ71E71-100 Ethernet Module to communicate with a host System . I have directly connected the Ethernet module to the Host System using a cross cable.I have Gx IEC Developer available.

If any one can contribute a sample project , it would be really great .

Thanks in Advance .

You need to set up the cards in GX, off hand I'm not in the office at the moment but I will get you a sample project however what are you communicating with as that will determine what protocol you use i.e. TCP or UDP, is this for Melsec communications or some other type of software etc.
I can give you some idea in the form of a project & the steps to follow.
If this is for GX developer then use MESEC connection in the setup.

Last edited:
Below is one for melsec communication this will work even with UDP connections as proved with Kepserver there is no ladder program needed for melsec or Kepserver opc communications

Last edited: