Quantum PLC with Concept

midoman84

Hi Everybody,

I would like to ask about the availability of address swapping property "Automatic exchange of communication port address" for Ethernet modules installed in a Quantum processors with Concept Hotstandby system
(140CPU434-12 and 140 CHS 11000)

Thanks

Yes, Quantum Processor ( Both Concept Quanbtum and Unity Quantum) takes care of automatic Ethernet IP address swapping, in the event of a switchover

Similar Topics

Hi all, Recently, I have an issue with Concept 2.6XL SR2 connecting to Quantum PLC. I can only connect in "Monitor only" mode. When I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
As part of a comprehensive site survey, I have to mobilise to a remote site (offshore). I have also been asked to take a backup of their PLCs, so...
Replies
Views
I am unable to download the program on a Schneider Quantum PLC via USB connection. I have tried using Unity pro XL, and Unity Loader. But still no...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how much memory I have available in a Quantum Unity PLC 140CPU43412AU. If you double click on the processor and go to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom