Concept 2.6XL error connecting to Quantum PLC

isometric

Hi all,

Recently, I have an issue with Concept 2.6XL SR2 connecting to Quantum PLC. I can only connect in "Monitor only" mode. When I tried to connect with other modes ("Change data", "Change program" & "Change configuration"), it gives me error "Unknown Modbus Programming exception code." Error Id: OL9-21505

Please see attached photo.

For the experts out there, I would like to ask your assistance in resolving this issue. Or at least point me where I can get more information regarding this error.

Thanks in advance.

Unknown Modbus error.jpg

Last edited:
It could be that the plc did not see the end of the previous programming connection. First thing to try is remove the ethernet connection from the plc wait for about 1 minute and reconnect. If this doesn't work you may need to cycle power to the plc

It could be that the plc did not see the end of the previous programming connection. First thing to try is remove the ethernet connection from the plc wait for about 1 minute and reconnect. If this doesn't work you may need to cycle power to the plc
Thanks GeoffC.

I will try your advise and I'll let you know if it will solve the problem.

Hello; I have a TSX COMPACT, PC-E984-258, 16K LOGIC and 32K DATA PLC. That I am operating with WINDOW XP.

Everything was fine until I got the message: '' Timed-out waiting for response from controler error ID: OL9-1501

Thanks for any help