Quantum with As-i on Ethernet?

mhopley

I want to use an Asi network on a Modicon Quantum processor programmed with Proworx rather than unity.

Previously I have used Modbus plus to asi gateways that worked well, these are no longer available. So I wondering if a Modbus TCP gateway would work.
The Ethernet I/O scanner wizard seems to work for comms between processors.

I know I can use MSTR blocks but I would rather use a peer cop type solution.

Does anyone know if this would work?

Thanks for the MB+ gateway link.
There are plenty of Modbus TCP gateways but I'm not sure if a Quantum with 984LL can use Ethernet I/O.

Similar Topics

Does anyone out there know how to configure a NOE 771 ehternet card, I have fitted an NOE 771 ehternet card into an existing quantum rack, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am very new to Schneider Electric systems. I am up-grading a stand alone quantum PLC 140CPU65160 system to a hot standby 140CPU67160...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have just added a Remote IO rack to our Quantum PLC via Remote IO head (CRP93200) and Drop (CRA93200) modules. After these...
Replies
Views
I am hoping that someone here is familiar with adding a Generic module specifically a mettle Toledo IND 131 module to a Schneider Electric Quantum...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project where the customer has already installed Flex I/O with an old SLC 500 PLC. The customer is asking us to upgrade him to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom