Question about moving graphics in ABB grafx

timcph2008

Hello guys,

Does anyone used software "grafx", the ABB Conductor NT graphic editor. I am totally new to this software.

First I have some old drawings that need to move to a new computer, so I copy the graphics from my C drive, to the new computer directly. I copy to the lib, under the ABB\Composer\grafx file.

However, when I want to modify the drawings, find out that no index number is assigned to any drawings, like the figure below.

Does it normal? or i was move the drawings in the wrong way?

ABB_GRAFX.jpg

Location.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a colleague who has said that OSHA considers motion slower than 10in/sec safe and that you don't have to guard it. I have never seen this...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom