question about S7-GRaph

userxyz

Hi all,

As you know there is a S_NO Output parameter after compiling.

You can connect an integer to it so that you can monitor the actual stepnumber on an HMI device for example.

But, when you have parallel sequences, S_NO allways shows the last step that is active, parallel steps cannot be shown ??

The question is: How can I show ALL active steps. I use ProAgent for my new project, and it works fine. But my collegue wants to keep his current project without proagent and wants to be able to show parallel steps in I/O fiels of an HMI device.

Thanks in forward.

Kind Regards,

Gerry

Because you have parallel process I would not use Step Number. I would monitor active Steps via Instance DB or because of my style I would setup status Flags for each Step which I can monitor. Easier to understand and I can call them anything I want in the STAT area and monitor them in the HMI with a little diagram to mimics my Graph program.

Nick